We’re looking for a Country Manager who is passionate about the Fintech industry and has a strong understanding of the market. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales and marketing and be able to demonstrate a deep knowledge of the Fintech industry. They will be a strategic thinker with the ability to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions to problems. If you are a self-starter with a can-do attitude and a passion for the FinTech industry, we want to hear from you!
Country Manager Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate all engineering, marketing and business development initiatives, including sales, marketing, and business development activities.
- Research and analyze market opportunities, identify potential customers, develop business proposals, and negotiate business deals.
- Maintain and monitor pricing strategies, compare competitor pricing, and establish prices.
- Maintain accurate records and comply with government rules and regulations.
- Develop and execute business plans and strategies, including budgeting, budgeting forecasts, and resource allocation.
- Negotiate contracts, manage purchasing, and develop and maintain long-term supplier relationships.
- Develop, implement, and adhere to policies and procedures, including financial controls, accounting, human resources, and purchasing.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with government and community agencies to ensure smooth and timely approvals.
- Develop, implement, and monitor marketing plans, including design and implementation of promotion programs, and hire and train sales and marketing.
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field.
- 2+ years’ proven experience in a leadership or management role; preferably in Fintech industry.
- Excellent budgeting and forecasting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
We at Xpence believe that diversity is key. We are committed to building a team that is inclusive of people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, and ages. We encourage applications from all types of people.