To manually add your Xpence cards to Google Pay, follow the below steps:
- Open Google Pay and click “Add to Wallet”.
- Click “Add Payment Card”.
- Add new credit or debit card.
- Enter your 16-digit card number.
(How to access and copy your card details from the Xpence app: https://xpence.com/knowledge-base/how-can-i-view-the-details-of-my-card/)
- Enter your expiry date and CVV code.
- Accept the issuers’ terms & conditions.
- Choose a verification option; either text me a code or call your bank.
- If you chose text me a code, enter the OTP received via SMS sent by Nympay.
- Once the verification is complete, you will see your Xpence card in your Google Pay.
- You can now make transactions using your Xpence Card with Google Pay.
If you need more help managing your cards, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.